I am passionate about keeping fit and making healthy lifestyle choices to ensure that I live life to the full and I want to share this enthusiasm with you. I have been actively involved in professional sport as a committed Rugby League player for over seven years. Currently with Dewsbury Rams RLFC and previously with Halifax RLFC, Batley Bulldogs and Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. I know from first hand experience how demanding it can be to achieve and maintain personal fitness goals.
Fitness, health and well being are heavily influenced by what we eat, our activity levels and the lifestyle choices we make. As your personal trainer I will be a motivator, partner, tutor and friend, supporting you throughout your journey to a fitter, healthier and stronger you. I will challenge your body and mind in a fun, safe and supportive environment. I believe training should always be an enjoyable activity rather than a tiresome task. You could be someone who is already a fitness enthusiast or a complete novice who hasn’t taken part in any previous fitness activity and wants to get started. I will design a personalised programme to suit you.
Qualifications and Professional Registration
- BSc (Hons) degree in Sports and Exercise Therapy from Leeds Metropolitan University
- BTEC National Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
- Qualifications in Gym Instruction, Circuit Training, Kettlebells, Total Padwork and Urban Rebound
- First Aid trained-Fully insured and registered member with REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals)